- Fits the Springfield Armory M1A and M14 rifles*
- Cheek riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05″ increments with 1.75″ of travel
- Length of pull is thumbwheel click adjustable from 13.50″ to 14.8125″
- Incorporates four (4) integral steel inserts for ball lock / push button quick detach sling swivels (sling swivels not included)
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Equipped with two (2) standard UM sling swivel studs
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
- Forend Picatinny rail with extended rail cover
- Locking grip storage compartment
- Overall Length: 33.625″
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
The Archangel AAM1A Precision Stock for the Springfield Armory M1A and M14 rifles* provides all the advanced features, ergonomics, and snug fit required to make your rifle more accurate and feel great too. The inlet design applies gentle pressure to the barreled action to reduce group size. This next generation stock incorporates click adjustable cheek (1.75” travel) and length of pull adjustments (13.50″ to 14.8125″) and a contoured, textured, soft rubber recoil pad. For sling accommodation, four integral steel inserts are embedded for QD type sling swivels (QD swivels not included), and is also equipped with two standard UM style sling swivel studs. The grooved, textured forend has an integrated Picatinny rail with extended rail cover. The ergonomic gooseneck style grip has ergonomic palm swells and a flared base with a locking storage compartment. Constructed of high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer, the AAM1A is impervious to weather and will withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. This stock is tough as nails and will deliver outstanding accuracy shot after shot, year after year.
*Will also fit Norinco, Polytech, Armscor, and other M14 variants with minor fitting. Springfield Armory M1ASupermatch rifles require a pocket cutout for the additional rear recoil lug.