- Fits all Remington Model 597 rim fire calibers
- Six (6) position buttstock adjustable for 10″ – 14″
- Full length top Picatinny Rail
- Drop in fit*
- Two (2) secure storage compartments
- Free floats any barrel contour including bull barrels up to .920″ diameter
- Makes your Remington© Model 597 mimic the look and feel of a M-4 carbine
- Muzzle attachment allows attachment of gas block height sights on OEM barrels** (sights not included)
- Forend sides slotted for addition of optional Picatinny rails
- Includes a black high strength polymer display bayonet
- Four (4) quick detach hard points
- Ergonomic pistol grip with finger grooves
- Overall Length: 24.4375″
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
The Archangel AA597R conversion stock will make your Remington Model 597 mimic the look and feel of an M-4, flat-top carbine. This super tough, and feature packed stock includes an adjustable six position buttstock (10” – 14” length of pull) with steel QD hardpoints molded in, ergonomic finger grooved pistol grip with a locking storage compartment, a full length Picatinny top rail, lower forend Picatinny rail, and hidden stock extension storage compartment. Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer, the AA597R will withstand a lifetime of hard use and is covered by a manufacturers lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Will fit and free-float all standard 597 OEM barrels and bull barrels up to .920 in diameter. Includes a polymer muzzle device that facilitates attachment of gas-block height AR-15 front sights directly to OEM barrels* (sights not included). *Some models do not posses a front sight from the factory. These barrels lack the threaded screw hole necessary for the muzzle device attachment. 2.2 lbs.
Recoil Pad NOT included
* Due to firearm manufacturers tolerances or oversized aftermarket triggers, very minor fitting may be required.
**Some Model 597™ do not have a front sight and lack the screw hole for muzzle device attachment.