For the hunter who likes to shoot, and shoot long. Do you shoot all year long and love the sound of lead hitting steel at over a thousand yards away? Do you put in hours behind the trigger, practicing the fundamentals of marksmanship and learning to read the wind? Do you like the option to choose between established and proven cartridges as well as the newest non-belted magnums that offer superior ballistic coefficients and velocities in a standard length action? If so, this is the rifle for you.
Built on the most popular X-Bolt rifle ever, the Hell’s Canyon Speed, the Hell’s Canyon Long Range rifle takes the same winning features and adds a heavy sporter contour barrel for increased long range accuracy. You still get all the features that made the X-Bolt Hell’s Canyon Speed a best-selling and game-changing rifle:
- Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage – an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception.
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote – originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel and exposed surface area of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability.
- Fluted barrel – not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating) and offers a rigid barrel with less weight.
- Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready – a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads. The threaded barrel makes it that much easier to attach a sound suppressor, an increasingly popular safety trend in big game hunting.
Add to this all the custom grade features that come standard on the Browning X-Bolt:
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Free floated barrel, hand chambered with a target crown
- A short-throw bolt with 60° bolt lift
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Bolt unlock button
- Detachable rotary magazine with inline cartridge feed
|Action Length: Short Action||Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor|
|Barrel Length: 26″||Overall Length: 46″|
|Length of Pull: 13 5/8″||Drop at Comb: 11/16″|
|Drop at Heel: 1/2″||Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz|
|Magazine Capacity: 4||Twist Rate: 7″|
|Barrel Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote||Stock Finish: A-TACS AU|
|Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote||Chamber Finish: Polished|
|Barrel Material: Steel||Barrel Contour: Heavy Sporter|
|Stock Material: Composite||Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small|
|Pistol Grip Cap: None||Checkering: Textured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued||Receiver Material: Steel|
|Trigger Finish: Gold Plated||Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss|
|Magazine Type: Detachable||Trigger Material: Alloy|
|Trigger Guard Material: Alloy||Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold|
|Floor Plate Material: Composite||Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes|