To give the Cruiser maximum utility in a variety of work situations, Columbia River had Jim design a special paddle style pocket clip, which can be attached in four positions: tip up, tip down, left or right. Two clips and extra torx screws are included. The stainless steel clips are Teflon plated.
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed Length: 5.25″
- Overall Length: 9″
- Blade Thickness: 0.14″
- Blade Material: 8CR14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade Style: Serrated Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.77″
- Handle Material: Tan Zytel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Left/Right
- Weight: 5.8 oz.