SPHINX pistols are precision crafted for an unparalleled ownership experience. Every major component is machined from billet and assembled by hand to ensure the very best fit and finish. Grip inserts that adjust the length of the backstrap and width of the grip provide ergonomic fit for a wide range of hands. The resulting finish is a pistol with competition level accuracy that feels like an extension of the body.
Though there are many faster and more economical ways to product a pistol, there is only one way to make a SPHINX, and that tradition of excellence is the cornerstone of the SPHINX brand.
- Front and rear slide serrations
- PVD coated slide
- Hard coat anodized aluminum frame
- Ambidextrous decocking lever
- High cut beavertail
- Interchangeable grip inserts
- Beveled magazine well
- Reversible magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard with high undercut
- Railed dust cover