Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) was built to withstand the challenging conditions faced by law enforcement officers.
The PRO has a 2 MOA red dot that allows for fast target acquisition. The hard anodized, high strength aluminum housing provides incredible protection against any physical abuse the sight may encounter. The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation. Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
The rugged PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
- QRP2 Mount and spacer – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail by snap/twisting knob three times
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on weapons such as shotguns and sub-guns, AK47, Type 81, BD08 and weapons with a low line of sight.
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness at an entry level price point
- NVD compatible
- 2 MOA dot size
- 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of constant operation
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- Weight 220 g (7.8 oz) sight only, 330 g (11.6 oz) with mount
- Submersible to 45 meters (150 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 39 mm (1.5 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of kill-flash anti-reflective device
INCLUDES: QRP2 Mount, Base & Top Ring, Standard Spacer, Flip-up Lens Covers, DL1/3N Battery, Allen Key