For the discerning shooter who insists upon high performance and consummate style, Canik introduces the TP9 Elite Combat Executive.
Based on the 2019 TP9 Elite Combat utilizing performance upgrades designed by Salient Arms International, the Executive features a distinctive gold barrel by Salient, fluted, match-grade, and PVD-over-nitride coated, and a black polymer frame topped with a nitride-coated jet black slide. The Executive is compensator ready with 1/2 x 28 RH threads.
The TP9 Elite Combat Executive includes the new flat-face aluminum trigger with a black full-face safety. The optics-ready slide comes with an optics mounting plate and charging handle. A side-reversible, extended magazine release and additional backstrap for customizing the fit is included in addition to a new retention holster with Slide Lock Release.
The slide, barrel and small steel parts are nitride-coated while internal components are nitride or high-wear nickel-coated. The Salient collaboration includes the barrel and thread protector, an aluminum Speed Funnel magazine well, and sight set with fiber optic front sight. A 15-round magazine with a +3 extension for a total of 18-rounds is included.
The custom features on the TP9 Combat Elite designed by Salient Arms include:
- Proprietary Convex Thread Protector with 1/2×28″ Right-Hand Threads
- Fluted and Gold PVD-Coated, Match-Grade Barrel
- Fiber Optic Sight Set
- Aluminum Speed Funnel Magazine Well
NEW custom Canik features on the TP9 Combat Elite include:
- Aluminum Plus 3 Magazine Extension
- Small Parts and Internal Components Nitride or High-Wear Nickel-Coated
- New Flat-Face Aluminum Trigger With 4.8lb trigger pull weight
- Slide, Barrel, and Small Steel Parts Nitride-Coated
- Optics-Ready Slide with one Adapter Plate and Charging Handle
- Extended Magazine Release
- New Retention Holster with Slide Lock Release