*INCLUDES MAGPUL D-50 .308 DRUM MAGAZINE*
TAVOR 7 is a bullpup configuration system – rear center of gravity enabling a rapid target acquisition and providing the ability to fire the rifle with only one hand.
Furthermore, due to the bullpup configuration, the firearm’s overall length can be significantly reduced without modifying the barrel length.
TAVOR 7 is built to be durable and robust, designed in close collaboration with the IDF to create a rifle with outstanding performance and accuracy in all environmental conditions with enhanced human ergonomics.
TAVOR 7 is made of superior steel and high strength impact modified polymer; it has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user.
TAVOR 7 is a fully ambidextrous platform; the ejection side can be swapped rapidly and easily from side to side by the user. It is equipped with mil standard 1913 Picatinny rails on all sides allowing 100% compatibility with any available sights and/or accessories.
- Designed for minimum operator and armorer level maintenance, thus reducing life cycle costs
- 100% interchangeability, reducing the overall costs of the system
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant
- Body built of high strength impact modified polymer
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & life cycle
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- The rifle is equipped with a significantly efficient jump compensator for better shooter stability
- Uses any NATO-MIL STD 7.62 Steel / aluminum / polymer magazine
- Optimized ergonomic design
- Pistol grips can be changed or modified
- Fully Ambidextrous
- Safety Lever, Magazine Release, Bolt Catch: can be converted by the user from side to side ejection port, bolt and charging handle
- Non reciprocating charging handle
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access and hand protection
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Simple field stripping into only 2 parts, easy to clean and no need for special tools
- Detachable/replaceable barrel
- 4 position gas regulator – Regular-Extreme-Suppressor-Closed
- M-LOK fore end, provided MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions
- Covered MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the 6 o’clock position
Rifling: 4 RH Grooves, 1:12″ twist
Barrel length (in): 20″
Weight (approx. Kg) (w/o magazine): 4.1