Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER’s BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, enviromental conditions and Bluetooth® to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
FOCAL PLANE: Second
RETICLE: BDX-R1 Digital
ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS: 0.25 MOA
MAINTUBE DIAMETER: 30 mm
TRAVEL PER ROTATION: 20 MOA
PARALLAX SETTING: 50 yards and beyond
FIELD OF VIEW LOW (FT @ 100 YARDS): 14.1
FIELD OF VIEW HIGH (FT @ 100 YARDS): 4.7
EYE RELIEF LOW (IN): 4.21
EYE RELIEF HIGH (IN): 3.43
EXIT PUPIL LOW (MM): 6.1
EXIT PUPIL HIGH (MM): 2.6
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: +/- 2
WATERPROOFING: IPX 7
OCULAR OUTER DIAMETER (IN): 1.61
OBJECTIVE OUTER DIAMETER: 2.38
INTERNAL GAS PURGE: Nitrogen
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: 10 Daylight
TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL: 40 MOA
TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL: 40 MOA
BATTERY: (2) CR2032
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 30 mm