The Magpul Bipod for 1913 Picatinny offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Rich with important features, our lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength, and value together. An aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations. The Magpul Bipod includes many features normally found on bipods at a significantly higher cost.
- Extends a full 4-inches, from 6.3-inches to 10.3-inches
- 50 degree total tilt and 40 degree total pan
- Exclusive ability to lock pan at 0 degrees, while maintaining full tilt functionality
- Glove friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob
- Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Stainless steel internals
- Weight: 11 oz.