Purrs like a kitten. The new Wildcat SR gives you all the advantages of the exciting Winchester Wildcat autoloading rifle in a version that is threaded to accept a 1/2″ x 28 TPI muzzle attachment.
- Rugged polymer construction of the upper assembly, lower receiver assembly and ambidextrous skeletonized buttstock
- 16-1/2″ precision button-rifled chromoly steel barrel with a recessed target-style crown
- 1/2″ x 28 TPI threaded muzzle with knurled thread protector
- Fully-adjustable ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight
- Integral picatinny sight rail
- Molded-in sling eyelets plus a picatinny accessory rail located under the fore-end tip
- 10-round rotary magazine with a polymer body, metal feed lips, and last round bolt hold open
- Dual ambidextrous magazine releases
- Spring-assisted magazine ejection
- Reversible manual safety button
The Wildcat SR is “suppressor-ready.” A suppressor is not included with this rifle. A 1/2″x28 TPI thread pitch is able to host a variety of muzzle devices.